Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions cover the relationships with the users of Doors-install.com.
- Contractors need to create an account and provide information about themselves in order to use some of the features on the Services. They are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account password. We reserve the right to close any accounts at any time for any or no reason.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register for or otherwise use the Services.
- You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all information submitted by you to Doors-install.com. User Content does not represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Doors-install.com.
- You agree to use Doors-install.com for its intended purpose and not for any illicit purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site or duplication of Services Content and/or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
- You agree to use Doors-install.com for its intended purpose and not for any illicit purposes.
- The services and all services content are made available to you on an “as is” basis. Doors-install.com makes no warranties, representations or conditions of any kind as to services and operations listed on the Doors-install.com.
- Doors-install.com disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising of your use of the site and site content.
- Doors-install.com also disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising out of your communications or dealing with any of the businesses, advertisers, or users on the site. Your communications or dealing with any of the businesses, advertisers, or users on the site are solely between you and them.
- If you are a user from New Jersey, all the disclaimers and limitations of liability are intended to be only as broad as is permitted under the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- Consent. By submitting your contact information to Doors-install.com, you are requesting to be (and you are expressly consent to be) contacted by Doors-install.com, the contractors registered on Doors-install.com, project owners and companies that received your project through any of contact means (phone, text message, email, or mail) you have provided.
- We do not knowingly sell or transfer to any third party personal information that we collect from you, in accordance with the definition of “sell” in the CCPA, and will treat personal information we collect from you as subject to a do not sell request.